jobs in Raheen, County Wexford
You refined by:
€10.10 an hour
- You will help to keep the store neat, full of our product and visually attractive.
- In this role you’ll be providing outstanding service to customers by offering…
- Closing date: 28/01/2020 16:00.
- Location: There is currently one temporary wholetime vacancy available in Wexford General Hospital.
- 0120 in the subject line.
- Sports and social events throughout the year.
- Communicating clear, concise and informative responses to customers, ensuring the customer has been treated fairly…
- If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter is looking forward to receiving your application by…
- We are Rehabcare, the health and social care division of the Rehab Group.
- 1 year minimum experience of working in a relevant Setting with the experience of…
€20,380 a year
- It is not intended to describe all elements of the work that may be performed and should not serve as the sole criteria for personnel decisions and actions.
- Sports, social and charity events.
- Assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Main purpose of the role:
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.