jobs in Raheen, County Wexford
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Full clean driver`s licence is essential.
- As an Office Services Agent your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Collection and distribution of mail.
- Sports and social events throughout the year.
- The role will see you utilise your excellent attention to detail to help provide a best in class service to our…
- The group combines the brands Medentech, Anti-Germ, Hypred, Kilco, LCB, and G3 and has been setting standards in the market for over 50 years.
- BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving…
Grass Technology Ltd
An Bhuiríos, County Carlow
- Of engineering innovation in Ireland.
- Future Grass Technology Ltd (Grass Tech), based in Borris, Co. Carlow, is Europe’s.
- Team on a full-time basis.
- Ø Assist Client Service Managers with monthly report preparation, new deal closings, effective dates, interest payment dates, and other special events and…
- The individual will be target-driven and must be well structured and motivated, in addition to having strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold a current PSA Security Guard License is essential.
- Key holding responsibilities to include opening/closing of the Store.
- Main purpose of the role:
Crossabeg, County Wexford
- We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the above position.
- Support people who use the service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.