jobs in Rahoon, County Galway
You refined by:
- Due to the high volume of applications being received, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Excellent time and attendance record.
- The principal duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- This is a 6 month fixed term, full time contract.
- All graduate roles require a minimum of a 2:2 classification (or equivalent, ie 50% or above) in a relevant degree and less than 2 years post graduate relevant…
Snap Franchising Limited
- Prepare and process creditor monthly payment run.
- Remuneration: Scale: €25,000 to €30,000 basic salary [based on skills and experience evidence provided during…
- Short term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on the introduction of a new HRIS system.
- Scheduling service rep workloads for current and next day, communicating orders to drivers.
- Monitoring of workflow to ensure completion of requests in a timely…
- In-depth understanding of client’s industry (wireline, wireless, data services, cable systems, pre/post-paid business models etc.).
- Assist the data stewards by providing training, education, and guidance regarding master data processes.
- The Data Analyst is responsible for the data integrity…
Geraghty & Co., Solicitors
- The ideal candidate will be experienced and shall be proficient in the following:
- Geraghty and Company Solicitors are looking to recruit a Receptionist/Legal…
- Our Consultant team is a highly skilled team, responsible for providing live support to our Tier 1 advisors Globally to enable advisors to resolve a contact at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.