jobs in Rahoon, County Galway
You refined by:
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats using the store`s portion control measures.
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
€10.60 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and…
€35 an hour
- Up to €35 ,000 33 days’ holiday 30% OTE bonus pension relocation allowance.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications…
- Responsible for delivering all aspects of the Frank and Honest brand to the customer in an efficient and friendly manner and also responsible for educating…
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
- Ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines.
- We are part of the Shiseido Group, and in joining NARS you will not only receive innovative and artistry led training, a generous discount on our award winning…
- You will have level 8 degree in a relevant discipline.
- You will be responsible for managing the companies CRM system, liaising with the finance department and…
- Please note: the success of your candidacy would be on contingent on completion of the next stage of the recruitment process – requirements of the role &…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.