jobs in Rahoon, County Galway
- Along with a competitive salary and company benefits you will gain exposure to a variety of projects that will further your experience.
- What you need to do now.
- Provide data on current and future market conditions to management, sales management and/or user departments.
- Resolve complex payment problems with supplier and…
- Establish programs and processes to deliver year on year improvements in service, cost and inventory performance.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving.
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- For more info see the retailstaffing.ie website.
- To hep lead and develop a large team within the store to deliver store objectives and sales targets.
- ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT CareerWise recruitment are currently seeking an accounts assistant to join a busy finance department for our Galway based Client.
- Strong systems skills i.e SAP, Oracle, Word, Excel etc.
- Must be fluent in German and English.
- For a confidential discussion and more information on the role,…
- Excellent training will be provided during your course of employment.
- Within this role you be responsible for design and drafting for commercial, industrial and…
- This role would see the successful candidate joining one of Ireland's leading suppliers of a specific Software System.
- Strong Database skills with SQL.
- For a list of all our current vacancies, view our website http://www.rftgroup.ie/.
- Executes the project design plans, protocols and generates reports for new…
- You will be a key contributor in implementing best in class production planning techniques & systems to drive production efficiencies, cost improvement…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.