jobs in Rahoon, County Galway
You refined by:
€13.21 an hour
- This role is an amazing opportunity for those to gain experience within the banking sector and begin their career within the field.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- Take control of your own development.
- Running reports for the centre, TTS report, Cares report and Apple report.
- The centre clerk is responsible for all centre administrative tasks in the package…
Natus Medical Incorporated
- Negotiate agreements with suppliers to improve key business terms such as inventory, price, payment terms, regulatory responsibilities, etc.
- A shift allowance will be included.
- Recent Graduates from Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Networking, Computer Science or related…
- You will have strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and have the ability to manage numerous tasks/ projects.
- What you'll get in return.
- In order to be successful, the candidate will require some knowledge of development and release processes; as well an understanding of the associated services,…
- Monitor training to ensure courses are completed in a timely manner and tracked for completion.
- Learning management systems administration experience.
- Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only.
- Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and…
- Assist in the preparation of data to be imported /entered in the HRIS which will be introduced in before the end of the year.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.