jobs in Rahoon, County Galway
You refined by:
HERO Recruitment (undo)
- Assist in the preparation of data to be imported /entered in the HRIS which will be introduced in before the end of the year.
- For further information on this Executive Personal Assistant role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The position is responsible for the quality, compliance, production output, and safety on this particular shift in addition to the integration of new processes …
- Orders are received primarily by email, with some also received via phone, fax or directly through our online system.
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion within the allotted time frames and aggressive deadlines.
- Proven evidence of the following Core Competencies…
- The person extremely IT literate and capable in learning and navigating social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, twitter, GitHub, bufferapp with ease.
- Excellent Spreadsheet skills and proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and ERP systems experience required.
- HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency with our most recent accolades include winning "Agency of the Year 2019” & “Best in Technical Engineering,…
- Sets aggressive department goals that support the current LRP objectives.
- The successful candidate will provide overall leadership to the Production Unit…
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team, ensuring that the ‘ON TRACC process is maintained, goals are set and that team members receive relevant…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.