jobs in Rahoon, County Galway
You refined by:
HERO Recruitment (undo)
- Provide administration support across HR operational processes such as: Recruitment, Pay & Benefits, Communications, Performance Management, Absence Management,…
- Good Working Experience with current Microsoft Technology and current Standard Office Applications (actually Win 8 and Win 10 environment) and Apple…
- Identify, report, and articulate on current trends and unique client or customer situations to both internal and external parties.
- Third level qualification in medical/science/engineering discipline.
- Our client, based in Galway is recruiting for a Training Specialist who will be responsible…
- The executive PA will be supporting 2 of the managing directors in this company.
- Proficiency with Microsoft word and excel.
- Perform first and second level support for the following: PC configuration (desktops and laptops), VPN connections, PC software (site-specific and enterprise),…
- Needs good understanding of the manufacturing process (from raw materials to finished product), sound accounting principles, inventory control and paperwork…
- Possesses and applies a fundamental and increasing knowledge of Quality, and its application within ARDx, to the completion of routine assignments.
- Co-ordination with relevant departments, commercial, customer services, treasury, banking partners to ensure compliance of opening of letter of Credit, accurate…
- Implement the specifics of the manufacturing strategic plan in the above areas.
- Improve process engineering fundamentals focused on process capability, scrap…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.