jobs in Rahoon, County Galway
- Ensure that cash targets are met, and payment terms are respected.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable.
- There is good potential for the future in this role as the knowledge of the business gained will be substantial placing this person in a very flexible position…
- Travel is a requirement for this role in excess of 50%.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others'…
- Highly competent in MS Excel and office suite.
- Develop appropriate communication processes to support continuous development of S & OP process.
- BS or BA - Degree in Business, Engineering, Science or Operations related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- You will also ensure timely payment of invoices.
- This organisation is a leader in their chosen industry and it is an exciting time to join the business.
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and ambitious person who works well under pressure and has experience in monthly/ year-end reporting, budget…
- Candidates with a legal or clinical qualification (e.g. registered nurse or experience in physiological or clinical measurement science) will also be considered…
€90,000 - €120,000 a year
- A Bachelor's Degree which could include supply chain, engineering, science, IT or business disciplines.
- One or more professional certifications or equivalent…
€120,000 a year
- The Senior Director of Supply Chain will have global responsibility for all global procurement and supply chain processes including, purchasing, demand…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.