jobs in Rahoon, County Galway
You refined by:
- He/She will be the first line of assistance for members who make contact remotely and will also have secondary responsibility for providing support to other…
- Responsibilities will include dealing with customer queries, invoicing and credit control.
- Gained at least one years’ relevant experience preferably in a…
- Hours of work: Monday-Thursday 9-6, 5 on a Friday.
- The successful candidate will hold a Business degree and/or an equivalent Accounting Qualification.
- Short term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on the introduction of a new HRIS system.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem…
- Scheduling service rep workloads for current and next day, communicating orders to drivers.
- Monitoring of workflow to ensure completion of requests in a timely…
- Leading a team of 9 Customer Service Representatives and a Team Lead, the Supervisor ensures a professional and customer-focused work environment that fully…
- To oversee the day to day planning, co-ordination and control of the company’s production operations and order processing, ensuring desired quality, cost…
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory policies and procedures that govern time collection, payroll processing and taxation;
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organisation.
- Good communication, fluent in English demonstrated by excellent verbal, written…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.