jobs in Rahoon, County Galway
You refined by:
The RFT Group (undo)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or Quality Assurance, min HETAC level 8.
- The successful candidate will manage supplier selection and evaluation,…
- For a list of all our current vacancies, view our website http://www.rftgroup.ie/.
- Executes the project design plans, protocols and generates reports for new…
- Maintain systems and processes to all ISO, cGMP requirements and FDA regulations.
- Lead recruitment process and manage training requirements in conjunction with…
- Strong communication skills across all levels in organisation.
- Qualification in Project Management and/or an additional Masters (Level 9) would be an advantage.
- Manufacturing related experience in some of the following areas: sterile, stability, solids or APIs.
- The scope of this role is wide and varied, with the…
- Required to manage a team of manufacturing engineers and programme manage; lean manufacturing, process improvement and cost reduction engineering projects –…
- PMP certification or equivalent PM qualification is highly desirable.
- The ideal candidate with be an experienced Project Management Professional with proven…
- Implements TDP/PDP; leads team to complete activities to current policies and practices; keeps documentation organized, creates Scaling Plan and Technical Files…
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in operating with a high degree of technical autonomy in developing robust and comprehensive processes for investigation…
- Required to lead and coach a Quality team, while managing multiple stakeholders and associated project teams, ensuring compliance of all new products…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.