jobs in Rahoon, County Galway
- Ensure employee welfare is at a high level.
- Noise measurement and assessment qualification and experience.
- Conduct accident investigations including drawing up…
- Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution.
- Interface with a variety of personnel and with outside vendors when…
€56,850 - €66,946 a year
- Please note that appointment to posts advertised will be dependent upon University approval, together with the terms of the Employment Control Framework for the…
- If you answered yes to the above questions we would be delighted to hear from you.
- QQI Healthcare Award desirable, training provided.
- Now, with over 1,500 employees spread across five continents, we are an international payment services provider.
- Experience with various operating systems.
- Flexibility and willingness to work additional hours during high peak volume times during each quarter.
- The Order Administrator will be responsible for the…
- Provide transparency on the current situation in regards to all local partner events (excl T1 Partner Events which are covered by SAP Marketing) by documenting…
- As the face of Wayfair, you must maintain professionalism during all interactions, building trust and rapport with your customers to create a differentiated…
- Minimum of a level 7 in a Bachelor of Science / Engineering or relevant qualification.
- Administration duties which include updating metrics, Time and Attendance…
- Highly proficient computer, analytics and social networking skills.
- Your mobile phone, your social network, your TV streaming service, even your take out!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.