jobs in Rahoon, County Galway
€9.80 an hour
- Being a Kitchen Porter is about being perfectly placed to see how one of our kitchens operates.
- The sheer diversity of the role is what will appeal to you as…
- Maintenance of recruitment advertising, including social media campaigns.
- Good understanding of social media.
- Experience and confidence conducting interviews.
- Please note the first part of the interview process is a pre-recorded interview which will be sent to you via email.
- In store, your role will consist of:
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Relief online shopping driving required.
- He/She will be the first line of assistance for members who make contact remotely and will also have secondary responsibility for providing support to other…
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM).
- Others, Cycle to Work, TaxSaver commuter ticket, team and social events.
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience.
- Embrace change with curiosity and an eagerness to learn new initiatives and products.
- Prepares accounts payable cheque run / EFT payment run.
- Collates invoices for check payment.
- Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Ideally worked in an environment of knowledge transfer & education or HR with first experience in one or more of the following disciplines: knowledge management…
€20 an hour
- Complete store procedures and administration and ensure compliance with policies and practices.
- Supporting the Manager to oversee and ensure the smooth running…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.