jobs in Rahoon, County Galway
- Larkin Solicitors are looking to recruit a Receptionist/Legal Secretary, to work at their office at Gort, Co. Galway.
- You will have strong typing skills, you are an analytical thinker and have strong organisation skills.
- You will have at least two years experience working in an…
The Marine Institute Ireland
Rinville, County Galway
- In addition, it is responsible for the management of all payments to staff (payroll and expenses), suppliers, and for receipt and banking of all income, …
- Provide input into change control, project planning and BC/DR activities.
- Thorough knowledge of the Windows concepts, Domains, Active Directory and its concepts…
- Diversity & Inclusion is evident here with an 50/50 ratio of male and female employees as well as 30 nationalities onsite!
- Knowledge / Experience in any of the following areas would be an advantage:
- Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,…
Athenry, County Galway
- Creation of payment files to be processed weekly.
- Posting & payment of employee expenses monthly.
- Ensure compliance and completion of the Accounts payable…
McCarthy Keville O'Sullivan
- Providing inputs on planning projects from inception to completion including interaction with project stakeholders, clients and other project team members;
Natus Medical Incorporated
- Our ideal candidate will have the following desired qualifications and skills:
- Good working knowledge of regulatory expectations and industry practices…
- They are also responsible for ensuring that all changes meet production criteria, liaise with resource involved in carrying out of changes (including the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.