jobs in Rahoon, County Galway
- Interface with a variety of BSIL personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Develops a project hopper for PSPI and PDCA.
Natus Medical Incorporated
- Our ideal candidate will have the following desired qualifications and skills:
- Maintain Service Request database, documenting all interactions with customers…
Lough Atalia, County Galway
- Ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines.
McCarthy Keville O'Sullivan
- Project management of bat assessments and surveys, from inception to completion including interaction with project stakeholders, clients and other project team…
- This ‘hands on’ role requires the ideal candidate to have the following:
- Maintain and develop systems, policies and procedures to ensure the smooth running of…
- Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only.
- Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and…
- Key tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your…
- Routine final functional testing, product release criteria testing/inspection and recording of test results.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills…
- If you answered yes to the above questions we would be delighted to hear from you.
- QQI Healthcare Award desirable, training provided.
- Our Assistant Managers support our Store Managers in all aspects of running their store.
- You will assist in leading and developing the team to build connections…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.