jobs in Shankill, County Dublin
€33,000 - €34,000 a year
- Highly motivated professional with demonstrated coordination, organisational and communication skills.
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through…
€34,000 - €36,000 a year
- Finally, as part of a larger staffing organisation you will be a true team player and build relationships with our staffing partners, hiring managers and their…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have event / hospitality operations experience at major international events.
- Experience in event / hospitality operations at major…
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- *This is a 9 month contract**.
- BA/BS degree preferred (degree in Math, Statistics,…
€55,993 a year
- Interact and collaborate with Desktop Support technicians on current issues and solutions.
- Maintains detailed documentation around Self-Service activities for…
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have an appropriate third level business/finance qualification.
- Liaise with third parties such as lawyers, auditors and bankers as…
- Support the team in creating and distributing marketing material (external and internal communications, emails, social media posts) to promote our events and…
€28,000 a year
- This role provides an opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable industry Accounting experience.
- Strong organisation skills including the ability to…
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Understand client business goals and marketing objectives, and translate them into paid media objectives,…
€28,000 a year
- Shift hours with shift allowance.
- Offline review: Working Knowledge on ability to review user generated content and decide whether it’s compliant with policy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.