jobs in Shankill, County Dublin
- This is an excellent opportunity for graduates to gain A to Z exposure in the fund administration space.
- Leaving Certificate Higher Level Maths or equivalent.
- Experience developing strategic and effective relationships across a business.
- Develop and drive a suitable financial crime plan across the business.
- The ideal candidate is someone who has worked in a product customer support or tier one technical support environment within the technology or social media…
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- You are a newly qualified solicitor from a top firm who ideally had some exposure to EU/Competition/Procurement law or if not, had a corporate law seat.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Go above and beyond to add value to our advertisers' business and grow feature adoption usage.
- > Excellent ambassador for NBI, promoting the organisation and role modelling NBI's values.
- It was established by Granahan McCourt (GMC), an international…
- Become heavily involved in strategic projects.
- Championing continuous improvement of team.
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Multiyear hands on experience using online banking for arranging payment runs, including foreign currency transactions and preferably with knowledge of sweeping…
- This role is suitable for an IT graduate with three-four years' experience looking to develop detailed experience in all aspects of network administration.
- Be a custodian of the business terms , definitions and ownership to create a common data language that can be made available to the organisation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.