jobs in Shankill, County Dublin
€500 - €600 a week
- The Bank is looking to have someone ready to start work on April 1st and the position will be working remotely in the first couple of weeks/months, so it is…
€20,000 a year
- Within this role you will provide administration assistance to the HR team, including employee record-keeping, HR services, payroll & benefits administration,…
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- You will also ensure the effectiveness of current processes within the system and update them as necessary, managing the integration of acquired business across…
€500 - €600 a week
- A relevant 3rd Level degree.
- Interpret high level requirements, challenge and propose solutions based on knowledge of the project and analysis of the data.
- You get the importance of teamwork and you understand the importance of developing a strong relationship with our Network Operations & Engineering teams as well…
- Identify and incorporate the most effective and innovative practices in learning delivery including social and peer learning, game-based learning, informal…
- Ad hoc payment runs and postings.
- Preparation of payment of VAT returns.
- Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Developing procedures for customers in arrears and liaise with operations staff to follow through via a regulated collections process.
- In this role you will be:
- 3rd level education in an relevant discipline.
- A strong understanding of continuous improvement and KPI implementation.
- The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Through proactive monitoring, ensuring that our current product suite continues to meet our customer needs now and into the future,.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.