jobs in Shankill, County Dublin
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- Assisting on team project as required, including testing of existing reporting.
- Recently qualified accountant, with relevant reporting or audit experience.
- M3S is looking for a Telecommunications Manager based in Cork (12 months FTC).
- A 3rd level qualification in an appropriate discipline or appropriate experience…
- The Assistant Librarian will design and deliver legal research L&D/training programmes for fee earners and non-fee earners, support the management and…
- Please note as this is a daily rate contract, only Stamp 4 and EU Passport holders will be considered*.
- This will be an initial 6 month contract offering a…
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- An engineering degree is preferred.
- During emergency or unusual situations, the shift supervisor shall direct…
- Proactively assess current and future learning practices and trends and make recommendations to Senior management team for adoption.
- To assist payroll the supervisor in month end, quarter & year end processing / reporting.
- Semi-state Aviation Company looking to hire a payroll administrator…
- In addition, the candidate will also hold strong communication & numerical skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess strong attention to…
- Coordinate with sales, accounting and marketing teams to implement key sales processes.
- Execute key operational processes quarterly including data entry and…
- Joining this team will offer you a great opportunity to gain exposure across investment, asset liability management and risk.
- Risk Analyst | Dublin City.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.