jobs in Shankill, County Dublin
- No degree required but being familiar with the tech environment would be an advantage.
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Self-starter with strong time management, good organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
€250 - €300 a day
- Our public sector client are currently looking for an experienced Content Designer on a daily rate contract for an initial 6-months with a view to regular…
€350 - €400 a week
- This Dublin City Centre Software Services company are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their customer success strategy team on a part time contract (20…
- Large meeting support: Coordination of meetings that require GM, CVP, and above participation.
- Candidate must have ability to prioritize work and complete…
€67,659 - €82,563 a year
- Understanding of the current and future trends shaping the local and international funding landscape and how this will impact the ability of SMEs to secure…
- Assemble reports for the portfolio head to review the Business Management function of the organisation.
- The purpose of this role is to support the Programme…
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- Working closely with the Data Protection Officer and reporting into the Head of Compliance, the Compliance Officer will gain excellent experience and exposure…
€500 - €600 a week
- If the above is of interest and you belive you are a good fit for the role please apply with an up to date CV.
- €500 - €600 pd.
- Highly skilled in SQL & Teradata.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Checking the correctness of any refunds due back to customers and preparing a payment requisition to enable payment of the refund.
- Salary: €35,000- €40,000.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.