jobs in Shankill, County Dublin
€10.34 an hour
- 3 Month fixed term contract - 20 Hours per week - Shifts to include days, evenings & weekends.
- Happy to help, eager to learn and just a little bit obsessed with…
€10.34 an hour
- Sales will be important, of course, as will things like managing stock, setting up displays, and making sure your store looks great.
- A good home for everyone.
€26,000 - €28,000 a year
- The successful candidate(s) will gain valuable experience of our operations processes serving our ESB Energy customers and supporting the Customer Service and…
€22,000 a year
- As well as the core role described above – other key areas of responsibility will include supporting the wider Marketing teams company-wide (across other lines…
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- In addition, as part of your reward package you will receive an excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to…
- Support the Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications currently used to include Exchange, SharePoint, Excel, Word etc.
- No degree required but being familiar with the tech environment would be an advantage.
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay…
- Specialist knowledge of Irish employment law/practices/regulations, in addition broader EU employment knowledge.
- Act as trusted partner of the CDSIDAC board.
- Our in-house models and data feeds mean that the odds offered during sporting events are calculated automatically.
- No two days are the same.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.