jobs in Shankill, County Dublin
- Kick-start your career with an exciting three-month paid internship at Vodafone!
- When you join the internship programme you will enjoy a competitive salary and…
- Competitive intelligence on social media.
- Minimum level of education required.
- Being the office manager represents making sure the information coming to the…
- The successful applicant will gain experience working with.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for writing clear, understandable code, and following a…
- Runs from April to September and will include training and work experience as a.
- IT disciplines include Java and.
- Net development projects for General.
- If your experience and skillset match the above criteria, don’t delay, apply today!
- Publishing of Job Posting in job boards, social media platforms or media…
€25,000 a year
- As well as the core role described above – other key areas of responsibility will include supporting the wider Marketing teams company-wide (across other lines…
- Ongoing development is vital to us, and as an intern, you will have the opportunity to progress your career, with the potential to move into other related areas…
- Produce and publish content on the organisation’s social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn) and blog.
- Become a fan of our Facebook page.
- This programme will allow you to work with a mentor who will work with you in identifying areas of learning so that when you leave you have a portfolio of…
Frontier Economics Limited
- On the first day of your internship, you will have an induction covering different areas of Frontier and you will receive some basic training on various…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.