jobs in Shankill, County Dublin
- The successful candidate will need to be current with best practice in project management, business process improvement and change management, to most…
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Strong relationship-builder with proven record of managing…
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from project conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project…
€90,000 - €100,000 a year
- This is a highly prestigious project with an industry leader who have a strong pipeline of great projects.
- Project Manager required for a Top Tier Main Building…
Dentsu Aegis Network
- Our working parents are eligible paid family friendly leave once they are with us more than a year and we offer a phased return to work to support their return!
- Ability to lead and mentor virtual teams will also be advantageous.
- Organize and monitor inter-connected projects, managing cross-project activities across…
- And if you’re a member of the Reserve Forces you’ll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects.
- And ensure completion of Operational Acceptance Testing activities.
- Relevant third level qualification / certification or equivalent experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.