jobs in Shankill, County Dublin
€120,000 - €130,000 a year
- The successful PM will report to a company director and can expect a package well above the market average.
- Bonus paid twice per annum (30k+ per annum possible)…
- By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much…
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise.
- Develop acceptance criteria for successful delivery of client engagements.
- Ideally a formal Project Management qualification (Prince 2, PMP).
- Effective knowledge of programme/ project processes, software development cycle, Bank…
- Experience of bringing large scale projects through the planning and design process, including all interactions with planning, permitting and policy making…
- Key RequirementsThe successful candidate will have: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbalStrong inter-personal skillsAn ability to work as…
€70,000 - €80,000 a year
- Additionally, this will include a reporting framework focused on value added advice and early identification of risk and issues for all major programmes and…
- Travel will be an essential criteria for this role.
- University degree or equivalent experience in related area.
- AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project.
- A professional project management qualification e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, AgilePM would be ideal but not a pre-requisiteRESPONSIBILITIESProduce project plans, budgets…
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Operating confirmed programmes including communicating with the overseas client and product suppliers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.