jobs in Shankill, County Dublin
Bray, County Wicklow
- When using Company delivery vehicle, make sure vehicle is loaded, driven and maintained to a high standard to ensure compliance with current Company…
€9.80 an hour
- Greet guests in a professional manner and provide education about the food and beverage, how menu items are prepared, the ingredients used and the different…
- You’ll see that there’s no place like an airport to work in, either.
- You’ll be part of a friendly organisation who values the part their people play.
- In addition to a competitive package, this position offers opportunities for progression, challenging projects, and learning and development in a collaborative…
- Willingness to learn new skills and systems;
- General administration duties in support of the team;
- Full training on maintaining records within our databases and…
- The studio will take on everything from model photography and short promotional videos to product marketing, social campaigns and editorials.
- Approximately split between 5 hour Saturday and 6 hour Sunday morning during school term only.
- Duties will be cleaning of school public area, bathrooms and…
- Offering fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front areas of the store, working on the sales floor as needed.
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Further relevant education to third level.
- Annual Leave allowance is 23 days per annum.
- In addition records must never be left in such.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.