jobs in Shankill, County Dublin
- Experience in managing multiple project types such as web projects and/or online content preferred.
- Applications are currently being invited for the role of…
- Moves with intention throughout the store, connecting with multiple customers.
- Driving top line store sales results and growing the business through action and…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- This role will support complex and high-volume calendaring, as well as travel planning and expense reports for a number of executives across multiple teams and…
€10.51 an hour
- Fully paid Induction Training – classroom and practical.
- You will commence the role as a Grade 1 Agent Level 1, after successful completion of 12 months service…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Further relevant education to third level.
- Annual Leave allowance is 23 days per annum.
- In addition records must never be left in such.
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- Ideally some previous experience in a retail/optical or customer service environment.
- You’ll also get involved with booking eye examinations, completing eye…
€31,724 - €39,882 a year
- Our current and future customers’ needs, offering choice where possible and ensuring that our tenants.
- With the ability to manage a range of different tasks…
- You will provide excellent service to all of our customers through numerous communication channels including web chat, social media, phone and email platforms…
- Responsibilities will include project management, knowledge management and building a new programme of events that demonstrate the value of Facebook's platform…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.