jobs in Sligo
- Leaving cert or equivalent qualification.
- To be successful in this role it is essential to have:
- For a confidential discussion and more information on the role,…
- Working knowledge of Great Plains accounting software (or similar software).
- 3 years relevant Accounts experience.
- 37-hour workweek (Monday to Friday).
- Full clean driving license is a must – The role will be based in Sligo with some travel required from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years Marketing experience.
- Evidence of a high standard of personal performance in one’s current position.
- A third level qualification in a relevant Chemistry or Life science discipline.
- Apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Engineering, or closely related discipline is required OR relevant combination of education or experience.
- A relevant third level qualification in Quality/Engineering/Manufacturing/Science.
- Support the CAPA process by reviewing and approving all related CAPA audit…
- Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Use statistics and statistical process controls to confirm plant…
- Undertake all administrative requirements of the position to include relevant paperwork and reports.
- Provides completed deal file with the appropriate dealer…
- Ability to translate strategies into practical goals.
- Responsible for leading the site’s Enterprise Excellence initiatives, including but not limited to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.