jobs in Sligo
- Understand proper taxation of employer-paid benefits.
- Complete all pension related administration tasks ensuring completeness and accuracy of process…
- Appropriate qualification in either Purchasing/Productions Planning e.g. Diploma in Purchasing.
- Track router accuracy, lead times, yields, qty pers and ensure…
- Evidence of a high standard of personal performance in one’s current position.
- A third level qualification in a relevant Chemistry or Life science discipline.
- Ideally you should hold a relevant 3rd level qualification and have approx.
- The main activities associated with the role include;
- These may include but are limited to changes in raw materials, packaging configurations, and clinical use.
- Applying the most advanced technologies within the…
- Work with the project manager and project team to ensure that acceptability criteria are being met and to manage scope creep and change requests.
- Appropriate qualification in either Purchasing/Productions Planning e.g.
- Company. Preferably previous experience with planning short shelf life.
- Apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Engineering, or closely related discipline is required OR relevant combination of education or experience.
- Applicants should hold as a minimum, a relevant level 7 qualification ideally Supply Chain / Purchasing / Business or APICS.
- Initiate product hold /containment actions, including completion of non-conforming reports, quarantine notice and any associated rework instruction.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.