jobs in Sligo
- With your application you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 6 months after finalizing the position) and if necessary, forwarded…
- We are Rehabcare, the health and social care division of the Rehab Group.
- To promote and support independence and community integration in your approach with…
- The position will require communication with the following:
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement projects, process simplification, system…
- Knowledge and understanding of HPLC, GC, GCMS, LCMS, dissolution, TLC, disintegration, AA, ICP including data generation, analysis and interpretation (including…
- Abbott Diagnostics Division in Sligo is currently seeking a dynamic Senior Product Planner with the ambition to grow a career within the Abbott Global Supply…
- The project is due to start in early Feb (samples earlier) and due to run throughout 2020 (regular monthly batches).
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- You will have a relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Execute analysis of water, cleaning samples etc. as required.
€15.47 an hour
- Please note- 2 other staff will be on day duty at all time.
- Previous experience in a caring/support/ monitoring role working with children and adults who…
- 3D Design of Mechatronic equipment including mechanisms; transfer systems, servo systems, robotics, pneumatics, electrical equipment and machine guarding…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.