jobs in Sligo
- Full clean driving license is a must – The role will be based in Sligo with some travel required from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years Marketing experience.
- Experience coordinating/implementing and monitoring projects and processes.
- You will be managing a team of operations manager, team leaders who will in turn…
- A third level graduate, Health & Social Care or equivalent as outlined in the list of qualifcations.
- Experience in design and development of staff rotas to…
- Apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Engineering, or closely related discipline is required OR relevant combination of education or experience.
- This is a great company to work for and you will be working within a highly automated environment, this place is state of the art and if you are exciting to…
- Evidence of a high standard of personal performance in one’s current position.
- A third level qualification in a relevant Chemistry or Life science discipline.
€15.96 - €22.67 an hour
- Work within current legislation, relevant policies and procedures, guidelines and protocols as laid down by the employer.
- You will enjoy the following benefits:
€50,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have experience as Deputy General Manager in a 4 or 5-star property and have excellent team management, leadership, interpersonal and…
Manorhamilton, County Leitrim
- The role will focus on assisting the Carer in his/her caring duties at home, including both personal and practical care tasks for.
€35,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have experience as Food and Beverage Manager in a 4 or 5-star property and have excellent team motivation, leadership and management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.