jobs in Sligo
AA Euro Executive Recruitment
- Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent professional qualification.
- A third level graduate, Health & Social Care or equivalent as outlined in the list of qualifcations.
- Experience in design and development of staff rotas to…
- University Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- QQI Special Purpose Award in Training and Development or similar qualification.
€40,000 a year
- You must have excellent team management, leadership, training and motivation skills as well as strong financial acumen and budgetary control expertise.
€122,000 - €145,000 a year
- As the specialist individual, whose duty it is to ensure patients receive the best possible care, it is a challenging but rewarding post.
- Supporting individuals to optimize their emotional, social, occupational and learning experiences, through programmes offered within the service and the…
- Lead, develop and mentor a high performing team invested in innovation.
- In this role, you will lead the rollout and maintenance of computer systems and MES…
- Ability to translate strategies into practical goals.
- Responsible for leading the site’s Enterprise Excellence initiatives, including but not limited to the…
- Undertake all administrative requirements of the position to include relevant paperwork and reports.
- Provides completed deal file with the appropriate dealer…
- A competitive hourly rate along with the chance to gain some excellent industry experience.
- Working on large commercial and Residential projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.