jobs in Sligo
- Advise site management on EHS management systems reflecting current regulatory requirements and benchmarking industry best practices.
- These may include but are limited to changes in raw materials, packaging configurations, and clinical use.
- Applying the most advanced technologies within the…
- Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Use statistics and statistical process controls to confirm plant…
- You must also have excellent team motivation, organisation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- For more details call Joyce on +353 866056937 or email joyce…
- Subsidised sports and social club.
- A degree in Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering or similar discipline.
- Educational assistance and professional development.
- This organisation offers at present residential care and support to young people and specialise in tailor-made services for its service with specific focus on…
- Day to day duties will include the following:
- As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- This is a full time permanent position.
- Accounts receivable/Accounts payable responsibilities including allocating and reconciling customer/supplier accounts, placing accounts on hold and liaising…
- The successful candidate will have a Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent professional qualification.
- Over 10 years post-graduate experience in large civil…
- Undertake all administrative requirements of the position to include relevant paperwork and reports.
- Provides completed deal file with the appropriate dealer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.