jobs in Spiddal, County Galway
- (***may not be suitable for full time students, successful candidates will need to complete a full time paid training period (around 4-6 weeks) before moving…
€38 an hour
- Support the store in minimising stock loss by following the loss prevention policies, procedures and action plans.
- Meet personal and store sales targets.
- Why should I consider becoming an SPSV driver and alongside FREE NOW?
- The Manual is an online resource designed to help you become an accredited SPSV driver and…
- He/She will be the first line of assistance for members who make contact remotely and will also have secondary responsibility for providing support to other…
- Candidates must have 6 months cleanroom experience and Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months’ work experience in a medical device manufacturing…
- Responsibilities will include dealing with customer queries, invoicing and credit control.
- Gained at least one years’ relevant experience preferably in a…
- Working in a clean room environment and following GMP and OCP requirements.
- CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999, CareerWise…
- Provide administration support associated with the following HR operational processes:
- CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999,…
- Preparing and placing the purchase orders with vendors include the following; sourcing of the material, contract updates through Local Contract Management,…
Stericycle GxP Workforce
- Routine final functional testing, product release criteria testing/inspection and recording of test results.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.