jobs in Spiddal, County Galway
- A panel may be created for (Grade V) Staff Officer, Waiting List Department, GUH, from which specified purpose vacancies of full or part time duration may be…
- Do you want to work with the largest business area in our Galway office with 50% of the global team based here?
- Success is what you make it.
- Use a Player First approach while thinking about the Quality our players receive.
- Quality testing of our products(Origin, EA Access, Franchise Websites) to…
- Key tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your…
- A shift allowance will be included.
- Recent Graduates from Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Networking, Computer Science or related…
Recruit Island Administration and Finance
- Have awareness of the guidelines and legislation that governs your area of work and ensure compliance when issuing advice and documentationEnsure compliance…
- Be able to start the internship in September 2020.
- Please note the starting date for this graduate programme will be in September 2020.
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
- You will order all stationary, I.T. equipment including laptops, mobile phones and basic system administration for all new employees and visitors.
- Candidates must have 6 months cleanroom experience and Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months’ work experience in a medical device manufacturing…
- Input and maintain records on the management information system including the entering of data at registration, following up with all stakeholders in a timely…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.