jobs in Spiddal, County Galway
- Provide administration support across HR operational processes such as: Recruitment, Pay & Benefits, Communications, Performance Management, Absence Management,…
- Good Working Experience with current Microsoft Technology and current Standard Office Applications (actually Win 8 and Win 10 environment) and Apple…
- Will be able to command the respect and trust of the broader organisation.
- Will be an expert on use of all office tools and be able to quickly learn and apply…
- The role will be a very challenging one - the knowledge of the business gained will be substantial placing this person in a very flexible position within the…
- Expert knowledge in how operating systems and software works.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- A technical, logical thought process.
- Process Management: Follows the Product Life Cycle Process (PLCP) through the Technology &/or Product Development phases and represents Operations on the…
- Implement the specifics of the manufacturing strategic plan in the above areas.
- Improve process engineering fundamentals focused on process capability, scrap…
- This role will involve access to some of the most exciting global technologies, you’ll find the work here challenging and rewarding.
- Sets aggressive department goals that support the current LRP objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas,…
- Minimum of a Level 8 (240 ECT's) degree in Materials or Business Management (or related discipline).
- While championing process improvements in planning tools…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.