jobs in Spiddal, County Galway
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
- You will develop policies, trainings, and communications and provide recommendations for proactive policy revision and/or improving employee relations…
- Actively mentor, coach, and ensure career development plans are in place for direct reports.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline and…
€33,971 - €66,118 a year
- Should a current serving Teagasc staff member be successful in their application through open public competition for this post, their current contract of…
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Solves issues through information exchange, influence and active persuasion without direct…
- Requires a Baccalaureate degree (or for degrees earned outside of the United States, a degree which satisfies the requirements of 8 C.F.R.
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
- You will actively mentor, coach, and ensure career development plans are in place for direct reports.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Level 8 Degree in…
€13 - €21 an hour
- Please note: due to the high volume of applicants for this position, we can only respond to candidates that meet the above requirements.
€36,302 - €40,221 a year
- Temporary Externally Funded Non Grant-in-Aid contract post, the indicative duration of which is 18 months, subject to contract.
- Assisting the board of directors in the commercial management of the organisation.
- They are a leading building contractor with projects throughout the Galway…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.