jobs in Spiddal, County Galway
- Ideally worked in an environment of knowledge transfer & education or HR with first experience in one or more of the following disciplines: knowledge management…
- Unwrap the perfect job this Christmas with opportunities across the following areas:
- Availability and flexibility to include late nights, weekends and key…
- Assist in the evaluation of the effectiveness of training based upon formal and informal feedback from employees and management.
- It fuels SAP’s 300m€+ education business and spans from openSAP and the SAP Learning Hub to classroom training and “stay current” knowledge transfer for new…
- He/She will be the first line of assistance for members who make contact remotely and will also have secondary responsibility for providing support to other…
- This is an eleven month paid internship, featuring an extensive introductory training bootcamp followed by on-job placement.
- Input and maintain records on the management information system including the entering of data at registration, following up with all stakeholders in a timely…
- A shift allowance will be included.
- Recent Graduates from Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Networking, Computer Science or related…
- Ensuring that all cleaning products/chemicals and equipment are used and stored appropriately.
- Set up of food areas prior to service.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- The position will involve responsibility for a portfolio of clients to support the overall Finpro team in professional management and servicing of the financial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.