jobs in Spiddal, County Galway
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.
- Review QC data as assigned.
- (***may not be suitable for full time students, successful candidates will need to complete a full time paid training period (around 4-6 weeks) before moving…
- He/She will be the first line of assistance for members who make contact remotely and will also have secondary responsibility for providing support to other…
McCarthy Keville O'Sullivan
- Project management of ecological assessments and surveys, from inception to completion including interaction with project stakeholders, clients and other…
- A shift allowance will be included.
- Recent Graduates from Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Networking, Computer Science or related…
- Degree level education in a relevant field.
- All applications must be accompanied by the following:
- As a business we are making more and more decisions based on…
- Ideally worked in an environment of knowledge transfer & education or HR with first experience in one or more of the following disciplines: knowledge management…
- Since 1994, employees in Galway have been at the forefront of some of these truly innovative medical device designs and manufacturing.
- Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- HID Global is an innovative fast-paced organisation, with many possibilities to make a difference and add…
- B.S or M.S. in any of the following: HCI, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Visual Design, and/or related fields.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.