jobs in St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
€15 - €18 an hour
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate.
- You will have previous construction/engineering administration experience.
- You will report to the project manager.
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will gain an invaluable and transferable skill-set in a successful organisation.
- Your new company is a highly established organisation, conveniently located…
€13.21 an hour
- You will receive extensive training when you start, so you’ll learn about the bank’s services, the bespoke IT systems and of course how to handle the calls.
- Along with a competitive hourly rate you will receive a 6-month contract with a view to extension and the opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Assist in the preparing of weekly payment runs and prepare payment through SAP, and send remittance details to vendors.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€27,000 - €30,000 a year
- In your new role you will see yourself working as part of a team to facilitate the effective administration of the department on a daily basis.
- You will become a crucial subject matter expert, responsible for analytics, data quality, strategic stakeholder management and projects using Informatica DQ…
- You will have knowledge of the regulatory environment: One or two years regulatory compliance, audit or paralegal experience within a top tier corporate…
€17 - €19 an hour
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, a canteen on site as well as the exposure of working alongside some Senior Directors within a well known…
- The minimum education requirements for this role is 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate (or equivalent), to include a pass in English and Maths.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.