jobs in St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
- Diligently follow purchase orders through to completion.
- You’ll have the opportunity to get to know some.
- IT literate and proficient in MS office.
- You’ll experience the life of a PwC graduate during a fully paid internship that can last for either 8 or 12 weeks.
- Join us for a summer to remember.
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- Already practical experience through internships/work placements, ideally in FMCG.
- In addition, Kellogg is a leading producer of frozen foods.
- Sports, social and charity events.
- Assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating…
- Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
- You'll write compelling content for our websites, sales collateral, emails, social media, newsletters, and blogs.
- Be healthy, curious and social:
- The role will be flexible in that you will be expected to assist in the delivery of the departments business objectives as directed by the operations management…
€34,106 - €52,235 a year
- The successful candidate will have the following essential skills and criteria:
- It provides strategic leadership and a range of practical.
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.