jobs in St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
- Moves with intention throughout the store, connecting with multiple customers.
- Driving top line store sales results and growing the business through action and…
- This role will support complex and high-volume calendaring, as well as travel planning and expense reports for a number of executives across multiple teams and…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- 5 day week - shifts 3pm to 10pm.
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving…
€25 an hour
- Up to 25 days annual leave per year.
- These include but are not limited to:
- Ability to manage time effectively and multi-task.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- You'll write compelling content for our websites, sales collateral, emails, social media, newsletters, and blogs.
- Be healthy, curious and social:
- Our powerful platform facilitates customer interactions across phone, chat, email and social media, and is designed to grow and scale so it works for companies…
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
Simmons & Simmons LLP
- Assist with outgoing mail and inter-office mail, ensuring it is dealt with correctly.
- We were ranked as a Stonewall Top Global Employer in 2019 for the fourth…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.