jobs in St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
- Ensure that all new product is on stage so that the Guest can experience the most current assortment.
- Perform effective till transactions that enhance the Guest…
- This role involves both food preparation and customer service duties.
- We are currently looking to recruit a friendly, outgoing person to work in our Cabra store…
- BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving…
- You will study for an ACA or ACCA qualification for a training contract of a minimum of 3 years in duration.
- Minimum 2.1 honours degree in any discipline.
- The customer base is mostly consumers but may also include some small business, SOHO (Small Office Home Office) and self-employed customers.
- In addition to a competitive package, this position offers opportunities for progression, challenging projects, and learning and development in a collaborative…
- Runs from April to September and will include training and work experience as a.
- IT disciplines include Java and.
- Net development projects for General.
- You have completed your leaving certificate or equivalent.
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Support the Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of your store.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- \- Develop the brick and mortar channel through new openings (design opening tools: Brand presentation booklets…
- If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, come grow with us.
- Experience of producing assets for digital/social media platforms.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.