jobs in Thomastown, County Kilkenny
You refined by:
- You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help…
- You will deputise for your Store Manager on their days off, and work side-by-side during the busy periods.
- We appreciate that at all levels our employees bring…
- Processing of Fund distribution Units in Issue reporting and reconciliation completion and clearance of trades and cash Processing of register maintenance…
- You will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing your team to ensure consistent delivery on standards, customer service and product knowledge to…
- Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- Your to-do list includes:
New Ross, County Wexford
- Using this information, prioritise and assign project work to identify and eliminate root causes to continually improve these key performance indicators.
- Our Assistant Managers support our Store Managers in all aspects of running their store.
- You will assist in leading and developing the team to build connections…
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- Using corporate PPR tools, actively participate in the performance appraisal process and monitor overall timeliness of completion for the entire team with your…
- We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.