jobs in Thomastown, County Kilkenny
- Relevant 3rd level degree qualification.
- Proven experience of leading, managing and motivating a team, including managing performance is essential coupled with…
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to see issues through to resolution.
- A relevant 3rd level (bachelor’s) degree qualification in Business or IT.
- High academic record to date in the following programmes of study: Supply Chain Management, Business Information Systems or Management Information Systems or…
- Processing of Fund distribution Units in Issue reporting and reconciliation completion and clearance of trades and cash Processing of register maintenance…
- Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- Your to-do list includes:
Thomastown, County Kilkenny
- To apply for the above role please submit a copy of your cv to email@example.com.
- Due to exceptional growth we are seeking to recruit a permanent…
- You will deputise for your Store Manager on their days off, and work side-by-side during the busy periods.
- We appreciate that at all levels our employees bring…
- Informal Enquiries: Dr Derval Howley Head of Service, Health and Wellbeing South East Community Healthcare Mob: 087-3743329 e-mail: Derval.firstname.lastname@example.org Kate…
- High academic record to date in the following fields of study: Mathematical Sciences, Applied Maths, Physics or related discipline; and expected minimum of a 2…
Bagenalstown, County Carlow
- Passing written and practical exams on all off-the-job phases.
- Fixed-term apprenticeship contract with a potential to permanent tool and die maker contract on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.