jobs in Thomastown, County Kilkenny
Bagenalstown, County Carlow
- Passing written and practical exams on all off-the-job phases.
- Fixed-term apprenticeship contract with a potential to permanent tool and die maker contract on…
- Supporting senior BI analysts on ad hoc activities such as reporting adoption initiatives, data analysis to resolve issues, ownership of regular operational…
- The above is neither restrictive nor definitive and may include from time to time additional duties that you will be expected to carry out.
- Relevant 3rd level degree qualification.
- Proven experience of leading, managing and motivating a team, including managing performance is essential coupled with…
€36,000 a year
- Based in their Kilkenny offices, these positions will be offered on a contract basis for 12 month contract, with a strong possibility of extension upon…
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats using the store`s portion control measures.
- Our Assistant Managers support our Store Managers in all aspects of running their store.
- You will assist in leading and developing the team to build connections…
- Using corporate PPR tools, actively participate in the performance appraisal process and monitor overall timeliness of completion for the entire team with your…
New Ross, County Wexford
- Using this information, prioritise and assign project work to identify and eliminate root causes to continually improve these key performance indicators.
Thomastown, County Kilkenny
- Ensure that client relationships are enhanced to maximize on current and future opportunities.
- To apply for the above role please submit a copy of your cv to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.