jobs in Tipperary
- Market Knowledge and Insight - Using thorough market knowledge and data analysis to gain critical insights that drive the selection of Sourcing Strategies and…
- This is a growing organisation, with increasing reliance on IT systems to grow the business.
- This is a great opportunity to join FRS Network, a long-established…
- This role offers the opportunity to lead a team and gain exposure with key clients.
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- The minimum education required is a Degree level qualification in a Food Science Discipline or similar discipline.
- Do you have a degree in Science or Quality??
- She specialises in the recruitment of technical, production, maintenance, engineering, logistics and technical sales positions.
€35,000 - €50,000 a year
- ACSLM membership or eligibility for membership is essential.
- The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team work experience- the ability to work in conjunction with several departments to meet and exceed targets and bring projects to completion.
- If you meet the criteria for this position, we will provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our…
- FRS Network is a farmer-owned co-operative organisation established in 1980 for the provision of skilled people to meet customer requirements.
- The field engineer will report to and will receive scheduling direction from the senior service engineer on either a weekly or daily basis depending on job…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.