jobs in Tipperary
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats using the store`s portion control measures.
- Well presented, polite, friendly, professional with excellent communication, organisation and time management skills essential.
- Free Meals and Parking on-site.
- FRS Network is a farmer-owned co-operative organisation established in 1980 for the provision of skilled people to meet customer requirements.
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- You will have a 3rd level Science qualification and a minimum of 3 year's quality experience gained in a food manufacturing facility.
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- Support and delegate for the M&I Planners during High peak periods (including Shutdown Planning, planner vacation, etc).
- This unique experience combined with a Hdip in Human Resource Management allows Richard to find and place the best possible people for your organisation while…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Willing to go above and beyond to get the job done.
- 3rd level education within Logistics/Transport/Supply Chain.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The field engineer will report to and will receive scheduling direction from the senior service engineer on either a weekly or daily basis depending on job…
- You will be responsible for interacting with our audiences and developing campaigns on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and…
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- As Production Supervisor, you will manage the staffs working hours and work with accounts to ensure payment through the companies HR/Payroll system.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.