jobs in Tralee, County Kerry
You refined by:
FRS Recruitment (undo)
- Handling client loan, payment and banking queries.
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm.
- Third level/QFA/financial qualification offers an advantage.
€21,000 - €23,000 a year
- In this role, you will be supporting a team of 7 people including sales, procurement and accounts professionals.
- General Ad-hoc administration duties.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and procedures.
- Previous cleaning experience may be an advantage sometimes, but not generally required.
- The role requires some off-shift and weekend work for project implementation, ad-hoc troubleshooting, business recovery tests and participation in an on-call…
- The ideal candidate will have a keen passion for furniture and interiors, but also someone who can gain a clear understanding of what's important to each…
- General knowledge of current and emerging security technologies.
- One of the following certifications is desired:
- Equivalent GIAC certification e.g., GCIH.
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- John has been working with FRS Recruitment since 2006 and has over 12 year’s recruitment experience in Accountancy, Sales & Marketing and Technical /…
- Meet with department managers monthly to monitor department performance and discuss any current issues.
- Liaising with central marketing on special promotions,…
€56,850 - €66,949 a year
- Are you ready to gain some experience in one of the world's top health services?
- She loves talking to medical professionals from all over the world and enjoys…
€44,665 - €61,176 a year
- On-call duties are required for SHO's which allow the individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their speciality.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.