jobs in Tullow, County Carlow
- Required to comply with our Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the…
Ballickmoyler, County Laois
€15 an hour
- To undertake additional responsibilities as requested by the Client Manager following the successful completion of specific training and personal skills…
- Develop own capability by using all Management resources to learn new systems and procedures.
- Implement relevant systems and procedures to minimise stock loss…
- Looking for minimum 1 year GMP experience 20% shift cycle.
- Will understand the quality requirements for the introduction of materials to site, will have the…
- Clean room cleaning, housekeeping and materials management in all production areas while focusing on continuous process improvement using Lean Principles.
- This means we are constantly improving and innovating in order to meet current and future expectations.
- Able to effectively coach and mentor.
- Senior Operations Specialist for the Carlow expansion project with responsibilities including the meeting of all end user requirements, ensuring that all…
- No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.
- Preference for experience with the following tools; Hadoop, Spotfire, Tableau, R, Spark, OSI PI.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
€35,001 - €40,000 a year
- Implement inspection criteria and procedures and accurately document findings.
- Degree or Diploma in relevant engineering discipline.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.