jobs in Tullow, County Carlow
- Managing the day-to-day finance & accounts operations: payroll, debtors, creditors, cashflow, compliance including VAT Returns and Revenue, bank reconciliation,…
- Coordinate, along with procurement, vendor qualification/selection for major equipment and packaged equipment.
- What this role can offer you.
- What you need to know.
- This is the perfect opportunity for an Optometrist who thrives within a close-knit team and is enthusiastic about improving the welfare of others.
- A globally recognised pharmaceutical company based in Carlow are currently recruiting for 3 Maintenance Technicians to assist in the completion of a 12-month…
€28,000 - €34,000 a year
- After her degree, she worked in managerial roles and enjoyed the recruitment part of the role so it was a natural route to take.
- Has attained a standard of education such as would enable the candidate to carry out efficiently the duties of the post.
- Verify depths and dimensions of cuts.
€35,000 a year
- Other benefits will be discussed during interview stage.
- Bachelors degree in Ophthalmic Dispensing.
- Deliver outstanding patient care, combined with sound…
€49.46 an hour
- Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
Methodius IT Recruitment
- Able to effectively coach and mentor.
- Benefits include; Pension Scheme, Health Insurance, Long Term Disability Plan, Life Assurance, Company Bonus Scheme, 21…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.