jobs in Waterford
- Accounts Payable – posting invoices and creating monthly payment run.
- To provide support with office administration duties.
- You will have at least I year of accounts admin experience.
- We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to…
- Coordinate day to day front office operations which include: reception, phones, mail, administrative support, projects, postage, meeting coordination, etc.
- Finance / business degree & professional accountancy qualification.
- Provide analytical support on an as needed basis to strategic activities such as business…
- Operate and control min/max levels of our component inventories.
- Interested? Call Greg on Hartley People office number 051 878 813 or email your CV in response…
- We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
- Tax provisioning – current & deferred tax.
- Good working knowledge of accounting software packages required – Peoplesoft, SAP, HFM.
- FX analysis for legal entity.
- Hartley People are currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Officer based in Waterford city (the role is a two year FTC), please see details below.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading progressive organisation.
- Level 7 or 8 HETAC Science / Engineering qualification in relevant discipline…
- Perform Orbital, MIG, TIG and other types of weld based on project needs.
- We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.